Rabbit meat by right is considered a dietary product. In it there is practically no cholesterol and many proteins, the whole complex of vitamins, iron, phosphorus, potassium contain. Doctors recommend to include meat of a rabbit in the menu of children from early age.
It is required to you
- For rice rabbit soup:
- - 500 g of a rabbit;
- - 2-3 carrots;
- - parsley root;
- - 3 l of water;
- - 3-4 pieces of potatoes;
- - 1-2 heads of onions;
- - 0.5 glasses of rice;
- - greens (fennel or parsley);
- - salt;
- - spices to taste.
- For a boiled rabbit in white sauce:
- - 150 g of a boiled rabbit;
- - flour tablespoon;
- - 1.5 glasses of broth;
- - egg yolk;
- - 2 tablespoons of butter;
- - salt.
1. It is better to buy for baby food the cooled rabbit. If you bought the frozen meat, defreeze it at the room temperature.
2. Wash meat with very carefully cold flowing water. Wash sites with a congestion of fat warm water. Dry a carcass a paper towel.
3. Remove tendons, cut off films and excess fat. Then chop on portion pieces, put in a pan and fill in with hot water which has to cover meat only. Put a pan on average fire and bring to boiling.
4. Then carefully drain water, fill in meat with clear water and again bring to boiling. Then reduce fire, remove a skimmer foam and put in the pan cleaned, which is washed out and the cut carrots, the chopped onions and a root of parsley.
5. Further you cook broth at weak boiling about an hour. Pierce a meat piece a fork. If it soft also emits transparent juice, then the rabbit is ready. Take out from broth, and filter broth through a gauze layer.
6. Put the filtered broth on fire and boil.
7. Clean, wash and cut into cubes potatoes, grate the peeled carrots. Touch and wash out rice. Add all ingredients to broth.
8. Further you cook soup until ready of rice. When it becomes soft, switch off fire, put pieces of a rabbit and small chopped greens in a pan. Cover, let's soup of minutes ten infuse and pour on plates.
9. The rabbit welded in such a way can be served also as second course. For this purpose it is necessary to make white sauce.
10. Slightly roast a flour tablespoon with the same amount of butter and part with the filtered broth received from cooking of a rabbit, and boil thoroughly on silent fire five-ten minutes. After that remove sauce from fire, add the egg yolk mixed previously in a glass with a small amount of sauce. Salt to taste, put a piece of butter and mix sauce.
11. Put a portion piece of a boiled rabbit on a plate and water with white sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes or the rice filled with butter.