Playing house, the child learns to build the family relations. Instinctively he copies what sees and hears houses. Such game is useful to parents too as they can look at themselves from outside and learn a lot of interesting about the relations.
It is required to you
- - dolls;
- - toy carriage;
- - doll linen;
- - doll furniture;
- - toy ware.
1. House – one of the most ancient games. It is played by children of the whole world, only the content of a game is defined by customs of any given people. Use of attributes depends on age of the child and the place where you are going to play. It is possible to do also without attributes.
2. Even the one-year-old child can play house. However, game actions of the kid should be learned and the complex content cannot do to him so far. Children up to two years usually play nearby, without uniting the actions in the general plot. You need 2 dolls – for yourself and for the child, and as much bed-sheets. Show to the kid how to swaddle a doll. Will master this action he pretty fast. As for others game actions, the small child can "feed" a doll, roll it in a carriage, put to bed.
3. The three-year-old child promptly masters verbal communication. It is possible to play house with the younger preschool child and without dolls. Cast. It is better if you are a child, and the kid – mom. One participant can play and several roles – for example, fathers or grandmothers. Elementary game operations can be performed with any objects – sticks easy to replace spoons, with stones – plates, etc. Generally participants conduct a conversation, pronouncing various everyday situations. For example, "mom" suggests the child to be going to kindergarten. "Child" gestures shows that he performs some operations – "washes", "puts on", etc. Then "mom" "conducts" the kid in a garden, on the road they talk that they see, "come" to group", the game is joined by "tutor" (by agreement the role is undertaken by someone from players). All turns of a plot are discussed.
4. In house the younger preschool child likes to play also with dolls or animals. Equip for this purpose a corner – put doll furniture (table, chairs, a bed, a locker). Participation of the adult is not obligatory, it is enough to show to the child that roles can be charged also to dolls. The kid changes a voice and intonations depending on the character who speaks at present.
5. The interesting plot of this seemingly plain game can be developed if several children participate. It is possible to play both with dolls, and without them. Game space – a children's corner or any part of the apartment where participants can settle down with comfort. It is possible, for example, "to build the house", having laid a table a big cover or having fenced off a part of the room screens. In such game real and verbal game actions are combined – children carry out something, and simply pronounce something. This option of a game is interesting that each participant can undertake one role. Not only family members, but also other characters – the doctor, the kindergarten teacher, the seller of shop, etc. are involved in a plot. Such plot can be stretched for several days.
6. The child of the advanced preschool age needs to create conditions that it could play house with small dolls. The game space can be located on a table or in a locker where there is small doll furniture (by the way, it can be made of boxes or aluminum jars). The child of 6-7 years can already organize a plot. The supporting role is assigned to the adult.