From the first days of the life the child learns to distinguish colors, in the beginning only the brightest. Not casually he over a bed has red or brightly yellow toys which parents displace from the center to the right, to the left. The baby is not able to play yet, but the bright subject draws its attention. He looks after him, and soon lasts handles. Purposeful work on studying color begins since a year when the child can already manipulate objects and understand the speech of the adult.
It is required to you
- - Pyramids with color rings;
- - pair toys of one color (doll and bow);
- - unpaired toys of different flowers;
- - gouache of primary colors.
1. Collect several toys of primary colors in a children's bucket. Getting toys together with the child from a bucket, lay out them on a table on color scale: red tomato, yellow banana, green cucumber, blue eggplant, white egg and dark chocolate. Then back put toys in a bucket. At the same time, call color of objects every time when you pick up it.
2. Ask the child to get yellow banana from a bucket. If the child cannot cope with a task independently, lead and find together the necessary subject. Set knowledge of the child by a praise, encouragement, dare to feel joy since the child the actions wishes to give you pleasure. It has no aspiration to self-development yet yet.
3. Suggest the child to collect a pyramid, stringing ringlets of one size and one color on a core. Having mastered this action with the child, complicate a task: suggest to string rings in a certain color sequence. At the same time it has to have a sample before eyes, or the adult accompanies actions of the child with words: "In the beginning take a yellow ringlet, red, etc. now", trying to obtain the correct performance.
4. Sew to dolls common one-color clothes and separately bows of the same color. For ability to distinguish objects of one color scale, color of clothes can be: red and pink; yellow and orange; blue and violet. Suggest the child to decorate a doll with a bow of the same color, as clothes. "What bow will approach a red dress?". The doll refuses to take a bow if color is picked up incorrectly.
5. Prepare gouache for drawing and suggest the child to draw or paint the picture, using only one color. Such classes it is possible to carry out daily, changing color and a plot of the drawing: on a blue leaf the yellow sun is drawn; on green – dandelions on a glade; a green fir-tree in the snow-white forest or a white snowman on the dark sheet of paper.
6. Mix two types of paint in the presence of the child, show how other colors are formed. Such "miracles" very much are pleasant to children, but limit their actions to manipulation only with two paints, otherwise a miracle can not appear. Call what new color appeared if the child is not familiar with it. Draw something, fixing the name of color.
7. Show to relatives of a hand-made article and drawings of the child, attracting him to call or to show the color called by you. Emotional assessment of close people will help to fix studying color.