It is very tasty salad. It has low caloric content. The truth I don't recommend it to those who keeps to a diet as after all refuels mayonnaise. It is possible to use lemon juice instead of mayonnaise. Too it will be tasty.
It is required to you
- - 3 eggs,
- - 100 g of carrots in Korean,
- - 1 bank of tinned haricot (red),
- - green onions,
- - 1 bag of croutons,
- - low-calorie mayonnaise.
1. To shake up eggs a little with salt, it is possible to add 2 tablespoons of milk, to pour out on the heated frying pan and to make omelet. To turn accurately not to tear. Then to cool.
2. Cut the cooled-down omelet in small cubes as croutons. In a salad bowl to mix haricot, carrots in Korean, omelet, croutons and the crushed green onions. All to dress with light mayonnaise.
3. Carrots in Korean came from a traditional Korean dish of a kichkha and became an invention to kere-sara (Soviet Koreans) who instead of the Beijing cabbage, necessary for a kichkha, began to use carrots. As a result carrots forced out cabbage, and the dish gained fame under the name "carrots in Korean". Today this carrot with spicery is very popular in our country and quite often is included various spicy salads and snack.