Remarkably tasty and useful salad. Gentle fillet of fish is perfectly combined with vegetables.
It is required to you
- - 620 g of fillet of a pangasius;
- - 330 g of potatoes;
- - 190 g of onions;
- - 230 g tomato;
- - 30 ml of vinegar;
- - 15 g of salt;
- - 60 ml of mayonnaise;
- - 40 ml of vegetable oil.
1. Carefully to wash out fillet of fish, and then to dry a napkin, to rub with salt and to shift to the baking tray which is previously oiled.
2. Put a baking tray in an oven and bake at a temperature not higher than 200 degrees within 30 minutes, then cool fish directly on a baking sheet.
3. Clean, wash up, cut a bulb thin ringlets and fill in with hot water to remove bitterness. In 20 minutes to drain water.
4. Cook potatoes directly in a peel, then to cool it, clean and cut on small pieces.
5. To cut ready fillet of fish on pieces about 1.5 centimeters thick.
6. Put potatoes, fish and onions in a salad bowl, to salt, add mayonnaise, to mix.
7. Wash up, cut tomatoes on segments and add to salad before the giving on a table.