In any size it is possible to create heat and cosiness by means of heat-insulated floor. It is subdivided into electric (electrical wire, electric mat, infrared) and water. Heat-insulated floors can be used as main type of heating and as additional. Film (infrared) on all the characteristics exceeds other types of heat-insulated floor. It keeps within under any material - ceramic tile, laminate, wooden board, linoleum and carpet.
It is required to you
- - elements of heat-insulated film floor;
- - thermostat;
- - temperature sensor;
- - scissors or knife;
- - painting adhesive tape.
1. For a start define zones of mounting of film. Most often the heat-insulated floor is stacked in those rooms where the floor tile – kitchen, bathroom, the hall is laid. Also infrared heat-insulated floor is used on the warmed balconies and loggias. It can be established also in the nursery, the bedroom, the living room – under carpet or laminate.
2. Preparation of heating coils. After the choice of the place of mounting, cut roll of heat-insulated floor on dashed lines on the necessary size. Do cuts accurately, without breaking heating coils. On the prepared heating coil install terminal clamps, the thermostat and the temperature sensor, connecting separate elements in one chain.
3. Surface preparation. Before laying of heat-insulated floor it is necessary to clean the basis from the sharp and sticking-out objects which can damage film. Then lay heat-resistant insulating film on it.
4. Laying and testing of heat-insulated floor. Lay heating coils on the prepared surface and record them by means of painting adhesive tape. Under contact joints and the main supply lead make cuts in thermofilm not to break flatness of finishing covering. Connect the main wire to the thermostat and make trial start-up of system. As soon as heat proceeding from heating film is felt as palm it is possible to switch-off the thermostat. Lay layer of thick polyethylene film on heating coils and record it painting adhesive tape.
5. Laying of finishing covering. When laying hard surface (laminate, parquet, board) it is not necessary to create in addition firm basis, it is enough to use normal substrate of white or blue color. When laying carpet, tile or linoleum, it is necessary to create the firm basis in order to avoid mechanical damages of heating coils. Ideal option is sheet plywood which fastens screws to draft floor, without damaging heating coils.