Masonry units have the mass of advantages. Among them convenience and speed of construction of buildings, relative low cost of construction and other. Wall blocks belong to some of the few materials by means of which it is possible to build the house from scratch almost alone. If you have a lot of free time and not really a lot of money, it is possible to try to do wall blocks independently.
It is required to you
- - M400 brand cement;
- - filler (haydite, slag and so forth);
- - SDO additive (the wood saponified tar);
- - sand;
- - square-faced shovel;
- - tanks for measuring off and stirring of solution;
- - form for the block.
- On 1 m³ of keramzitobeton of M75:
- - M400 cement – 250 kg;
- - haydite – 1.05 m³;
- - sand – 0.2 m³;
- - the wood saponified tar (SDO) – 0.3 kg;
- - waters – 0.25-0.35 m³.
- On 1 m³ of shlakobeton of M50:
- - M400 cement – 200 kg;
- - slag – 0.7 m³;
- - sand – 0.25 m³;
- - limes – 50 kg;
- - waters of 0.1-0.15 m³.
1. Choose the look which is the most suitable for you blokastenovy blocks can be manufactured on the basis of various binding components and fillers. As the main component cement is used. The choice of fillers is much broader. It can be sand, haydite, slag, sawdust and so forth. Depending on type of fillers and their ratios with each other it is possible to receive the material differing with durability, heat conductivity, moisture-proofness, frost resistance. At production of wall blocks own hands most often as fillers slag or haydite are chosen. Slag and keramzitny blocks possess good operating ability – high thermal insulation in combination with sufficient durability – and at the same time are rather cheap. Slag often can be bought in general free of charge or at the scanty price.
2. Decide on the brand the blokaprochnost of masonry unit which is characterized by its brand it is caused by the relative content of cement and fillers. Increasing amount of cement and sand concerning haydite and slag, it is possible to increase block durability. However it is necessary to remember that along with it its heat-insulating properties decrease. Between durability and teploizolyatsionnost it is necessary to find golden mean.
3. Decide on the block sizes by the Most widespread standard dimension of 390х190х188 mm is. However it is possible to do blocks of any sizes. Before stopping on some certain size, it is necessary to determine wall thickness of the building for which blocks intend, and then, proceeding from it, to choose the block size.
4. Make, buy or lease the machine for production of blocks It is possible to do also without machine, having made the simplest folding forms (matrixes) of sheet metal plate, tree or plastic. However in this case large number of forms as the filled-in blocks for hardening will have to stay some time in forms will be required. Shlakoblochny machines, thanks to availability of the vibrator, allow to unload the block at once after molding. If it is supposed to manufacture large number of blocks, it is better to do it by means of the machine. The gain in time will be huge.
5. Prepare the worker for smesyotmerta in necessary proportion all components (cement, sand, slag or haydite, lime) and properly mix them in barrier capacity. After that add water from SDO dissolved in it. Depending on humidity of fillers of water the different quantity can be required therefore add it gradually, stirring and estimating mobility of mix. Not to perebavlyayta water. The more strictly mix (is less mobile), the stronger blocks turn out.
6. Fill with formuyesla mix you use manual folding forms, when filling carefully condense mix in shape with trowel or shovel – until the surface does not become plain and will not become covered by thin water layer. When using the shlakoblochny machine for consolidation of mix it is enough to turn on the vibrator for several seconds (5-8).
7. During hardening of blocks provide damp condition of their surfaces. It can be reached regular watering of blocks water or covering their polyethylene film. Blocks have to harden, being in shadow.