Gardeners know that the majority of vegetable cultures lands in the spring. They, as a rule, are thermophilic and will not be able just to sustain low winter temperatures and will die. But some cultures, on the contrary, perfectly postpone wintering and besides, from it become stronger, more resistant to diseases. They can bring more successful harvests moreover and for two-three weeks earlier.
1. First of all, It should be noted that time of autumn landing has to fall on that period when air temperature constantly remains at the level approximately +5os. Otherwise seeds can inbarks, and it will lead to inevitable death of plants.
2. It is possible to plant onion sets in the fall. This culture successfully transfers winter, and after the shooter does not form. Advantage of autumn landing of onions is also that the question of its storage indoors disappears. Onions are stored quite badly, and it brings difficulties. Winter garlic, unlike others to cult, it is necessary to land in 1-1.5 months before frosts. That he has managed to take roots, but not inbarks.
3. Landings towards the winter need to be covered and mulched correctly. Beds with onions, carrots and beet, it is possible to cover with straw, potato tops of vegetable. From above it is possible to cover with wide branches. In the spring, having removed the shelter from beds, it needs to be strewed with ashes and to feed up urea solution.
4. Cape gooseberry well transfers low temperatures and does not sprout till spring. Therefore he can be imprisoned not only before the frosts, but also at any time the autumn period. Parsnip. It quite badly ascends. Subwinter crops stratify it thanks to what chances of viability increase. Fennel lands towards the winter for receiving early greens.
5. The rhubarb should be planted late enough, at approach of the first frosts. Cilantro lands at any time including towards the winter. Spinach is planted in the fall too, winter frosts maintain not only its seeds, but also sockets. But they should be covered a little.
6. Also some species of flowers are suitable for autumn landing: delphinium, chrysanthemums, phloxes, kosmeya, adonis, asters, cornflowers. But at their landing the seeds should be placed more deeply, than at spring disembarkation.
7. Not bad saplings of trees and bushes transfer winter. But at their landing it is necessary to consider some nuances too. During the spring period practically all plants land. Including those which can be landed towards the winter. But it is necessary to observe terms and to land more thermophilic later, than cold-resistant. One more nuance of spring landing is the correct shelter of plants. In the spring night time temperatures happen quite low, and some young sprouts just not can is endured spring frosts.
8. It is the best of all to plant saplings of raspberry, especially remontant, blackcurrant, pear in the spring. Tuberous flowers, for example, dahlias, snowdrops, crocuses, hyacinths or glades, will better be accepted if them to land in the spring.