Having read structure of almost any black bread in shop, involuntarily you fall into a stupor: how a product as a part of which there is so much chemistry it is possible to call an element of healthy food? That black bread really brought only benefit, let's prepare his houses especially as it is absolutely simple!
It is required to you
- Sponge dough:
- - 12 g of a fresh yeast;
- - 550 g of flour;
- - 550 ml of water.
- - 400 g of rye flour;
- - 420 g of white flour;
- - 30 g of salt;
- - 230 ml of warm water;
- - flour for surface powder.
1. For a start we will make ferment. For this purpose slightly we will warm up water and it is soluble in it yeast. We will add flour and we will knead dense dough. We shift in a bowl and we leave in the warm place without drafts for 3 hours: the ready sponge dough is similar to a high dome. It isn't necessary to leave more, than for 5 hours: she will lose all air which gives to the test splendor.
2. We mix a ready sponge dough with other ingredients of the test. We knead, trying to catch the test as much as possible air: stretch it and put in half, stretch and again put... Ready dough will be soft, elastic, won't stick to a surface. We form Kolobok and we put in the bowl which is slightly powdered with flour. We cover with a damp towel and we leave for 45 minutes.
3. We powder a land surface with flour, we spread dough and again we knead. Again we return in a bowl, we cover with a towel and again we leave for 45 minutes.
4. We divide dough into 4 parts and we knead everyone and we form a sphere. Allow to have a rest within 5 minutes. Then we shift to the baking tray covered with parchment, we do by a sharp knife or an edge cuts on a top in the form of a network, we cover with a towel and we leave on the last rasstoyka within an hour.
5. We warm an oven to a maximum (I have 250 degrees). We open an oven and quickly we spray it with cold water to create steam (it is convenient to do it by means of a spray). We put preparations there and we bake 5 minutes at the reference temperature and then about 45 more minutes, having lowered up to 200 degrees. Completely we cool and only then we cut.