Hot pea soup will become great first course. And smoked ribs will impact a pungent flavor to a dish.
It is required to you
- 1 glass of dried peas, 400 grams of smoked ribs, 3 potatoes, 1 onions, 1 carrots, greens, pepper, salt
1. Well wash out peas and wet in cold water for 4 hours. Drain water, fill in with fresh water and you cook on slow fire 1-1.5 hours without salt.
2. Cut ribs and put in a saucepan with water. After boiling reduce fire, add the cut potatoes. You cook until ready potatoes (10-15 minutes)
3. Small cut onions and carrots and fry on weak fire with a small amount of vegetable oil.
4. Connect razvarenny peas to broth, add the fried onions with carrots. Salt, pepper and you cook on weak fire of 7-10 minutes.
5. In two minutes until ready add melkonarezanny greens. Switch off fire and leave to infuse 10-15 minutes. Enjoy your meal!