Deodorants which you apply daily perfectly protect from sweat smell, but often leave ugly spots on clothes. Sometimes, that usual washing does not bring the necessary results and spots become more and more and more intensively. After a while the loved thing should be thrown out.
It is required to you
- - brush;
- - laundry detergent;
- - Antipyatin soap;
- - liquid ammonia;
- - vinegar;
- - citric acid;
- - children's soap;
- - liquid for washing of ware;
- - medical alcohol.
- Before applying detergents, clean the place of pollution by rigid brush with short bristle. It will help to remove the remains of deodorant and will save you from long zastiryvaniye.
- Wet product and fill on spot from deodorant laundry detergent. Do not apply to this purpose detergent with optical additives in the form of color grains. They can paint white thing. Curtail clothes, the filled powder inside and put in cellophane package. In a day rinse in cold water and wash in the usual mode. Instead of powder it is possible to use special Antipyatin soap. Apply soap to removal of spots from white clothes.
- Remove inveterate spot from deodorant by means of liquid ammonia. Wipe spot with the cotton pad moistened in 2% solution of ammonia then rinse thing in warm water. This way can be applied during removal of spots from color things. Instead of ammonia it is possible to apply ordinary 9% vinegar.
- Well citric acid and children's soap splits spots. Get small bottle of concentrated acid in shop or squeeze out juice from lemon. Water with acid spot and fabric near it that it was not formed white stains. Leave clothes for half an hour then wash off problem places with children's soap. Rinse and wash in the washing machine.
- Wash thing with spots in Fairey solution. Dilute detergent with water 1:5 and in this solution wash the soiled thing, well washing places of armpits. After such washing the thing should be washed well with water to get rid of the remains of Fairey. Make it in the washing machine, having put the mode of additional rinsing.