In the winter face skin is affected by frosty air and damp wind. During this period it is in food especially in great need. Therefore every time after peeling the experts recommend to put nutritious masks on face.
1. The recipe of mask is selected depending on type of skin and its state. For example, the nutritious mask from grapes will be suitable for oily skin. Pound several seeds of grapes in gruel. Mix in one capacity half of crude chicken yolk with 1 tablespoon of grape gruel. For density add a little flour and stir before formation of homogeneous mass. Put on face and in 20 minutes wash away, alternating warm and cold water.
2. If you have dry, weather-beaten skin, prepare nutritious banana mask. Knead half of pulp of ripe banana. Stir 1 tablespoon of pulp from 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese and 2 tablespoons of warm milk (sour cream, cream). Add 2 tsps of honey to the received mix. Put mask on face and wash away warm water in 20 minutes.
3. The honey mask with black bread will be suitable for the combined skin. In 30 ml of hot milk soak 1 slice of black bread. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and as much olive oil. Before drawing grease the cleaned face with cream. Wash away mask warm water in 20 minutes.
4. Will help to calm reddenings and irritations on sensitive skin boiled potatoes. Make "in uniform" potato of the average size, cool, clean and knead in puree. Mix 1 tablespoon of warm puree with 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 tsp of olive oil. Put on face for 15 minutes.
5. As nutritious mask against acne rash egg white will approach. Take couple of eggs, separate protein and shake up it to dense foam. Put on the cleaned face and wash away in 20 minutes warm water.
6. The rejuvenating face pack can be prepared on the basis of honey and apples. For a start kindle 1 tablespoon of butter and mix it with egg yolk. Add 1 tsp of honey and 1 tablespoon of grated apple. The mask is put on face and neck and removed damp cotton pad. Such mask nourishes skin and smoothes small wrinkles.