Three years are a difficult age for the child. Matter not only in crisis, as a rule, during this period of the kid is given to kindergarten. There he should get used to new orders and to learn to communicate with peers.
1. For adaptation in new living conditions train the child in advance. If he up to this point saw off all the time only with family, it will be difficult for it to develop communicative skills.
2. Teach the child to get acquainted, it is the first stage of the beginning of communication. People are divided into introverts and extroverts. It is simple to someone to approach and begin a conversation with the stranger, another will prefer to spend time alone. If at your child lines of the introvert are traced, you teach it to get acquainted. Play with it about role-playing games by means of its favourite toys. Let the bear (he is sounded by the child) ride a swing, and hare (for it you speak) wants to make friends with it. Show to the child acquaintance options - how to approach and what to tell. Then change over for it. Explain that in attempt to get a new friend by all means it is necessary to smile. And if the child is refused, then you should not take offense. It is possible to invite the friend on a visit to play with him, and already in the course of the game to get acquainted. The kid will apprehend role-playing games better, than educational conversations.
3. Show to the kid advantage of communication on the example. Children study much, looking at the parents and adopting their behavior. If you have friends with whom to have a good time, it will be the best example of friendship. In the course of communication with the child tell as well as with whom you were on friendly terms in the childhood. It will be interesting to it what were parents at its age. By means of such stories it is possible to explain to the child issues of relationship with other children, without resorting to notations and morals.
4. From the earliest age accustom it to communication with children of friends or neighbors. Start traditions to invite them on a visit, arrange joint visits of circus or a zoo. Over time it can develop into the true adult friendship. But even if it will not occur, the child will receive companionship elements with peers. Draw the attention of the kid to how it is pleasant to make something good for the friend. Together with the child bake cake to its arrival or draw a card for birthday. At the kid the moral qualities accepted in society have to be put.
5. In the course of communication it is very important to observe sense of proportion and step. Accustom the child to these to concepts from early age. Explain that you cannot spend the whole day on a visit at friends since they can have affairs. Also accustom not to impose the society to people without their invitation, use for this purpose the same role-playing games with toys.
6. Demonstrate to the child examples of communication with peers, watch together with it animated films and read books about friendship. Your task to make so that the kid himself understood which of heroes arrives well and who - it is bad. Good books and animated films will present intelligible lessons as it is important to be able to be on friendly terms and most to be a reliable companion.
7. Train the kid for communication with peers. The elements of the correct behavior put at early age will help it to feel comfortable in a garden, at school and in adulthood.