During creation of the websites pop-up windows as the menu, advertizing texts, etc. are very often used. Besides the compact view allows to save the place on the page. Everything that is necessary - it is to write the correct code.
2. The similar code is placed in two terms, in the first line the reference which is responsible for opening of a window, the second line is contained – in fact, and is a pop-up window, the onmouseover attribute says that the cursor type, standard at aiming at a line of the link, will be reflected, onclick indicates that after click the hidden window will become visible:
<a onmouseover= 'this.style.cursor="pointer"' onfocus='this.blur ();' onclick="document.getElementById .style.display='block ('PopUp')' "><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Нажать здесь!</span></a>
3. You will need to specify the window sizes, color and the size of the text, a background and a framework. You can specify all these parameters in the style attribute. Colors it is specified according to the code table rgb. In the standard Paint tool in the Change of Flowers window, in you can find the code of the necessary shade where R – red, G – green, In – blue (blue). So black color has the rgb (0,0,0) code, white rgb(255,255,255), gray rgb(126,126,126).
<div id='PopUp' style='display: none; position: absolute; left: 50px; top: 50px; border: solid black 1px; padding: 10px; background-color: rgb(255,255,225); text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width: 135px; '> The Message or the text in emerging окне</div>
The display selector with indicated value of none does your window invisible.
4. Now you need to place two of these lines between tags of your <body> page; and </body>. After that the pop-up window is ready to work.
5. However at this set you receive constantly open window. So if it is necessary for you that the pop-up window could be closed, add the reference which will be responsible for this action, before the </div> tag;:
<br /><div style='text-align: right; '><a onmouseover=' this.style.cursor="pointer" 'style='font-size: 12px;' onfocus='this.blur ();' onclick="document.getElementById .style.display ('PopUp') = 'none' " ><span style="text-decoration: underline;">закрыть</span></a></div>
6. Possibly, you want to make the window emerging not on click as it is described above, and at guidance of the cursor. Then the first line should be written so:
<a onmouseover="document.getElementById ('PopUp') .style.display = 'block' " onmouseout="document.getElementById .style.display ('PopUp') = 'none' " onfocus='this.blur (); '><span style="text-decoration: underline;">наведите mouse сюда!</span></a>