Active life on the Internet leads to the fact that the mailbox is filled with unnecessary information more and more, carrying the name "spam". Disposal of it facilitates life and communication.
It is required to you
- - computer with Internet access;
- - electronic mailbox.
1. Come into the mailbox, having entered the login and the password on the homepage of the website providing services of e-mail (Yandex, Mail.ru and others). In the Entering folder sometimes there is an information undesirable to the owner of a box. You have several options of actions.
2. Select the letter, having put near it a tick. At the top of the page there is a menu bar - select in it the item "It Is Spam!" and left-click once. This action will automatically transfer the letter to the Spam folder. If you are mistaken and will transfer not that letter to spam, just come into the folder, note the letter and return it to the Entering folder, having clicked in the menu "Not Spam!".
3. Unsubscribe. Once having signed up for receiving news from any website, you will receive his letters constantly that not always interestingly. If the portal does not interest you any more and you perceive its mailings as spam, you can always unsubscribe from them. For this purpose open the letter, scroll a mouse wheel the page till the end.
4. Below you will find a line with the text "You received this message because you expressed the consent to get news from the portal. If you want to refuse a receipt of letters, click here". Click on the link. You automatically will appear on the page of settings where you will be able to remove a tick in the field of "I Agree to Get News".
5. Transfer the author of unpleasant letters to the black list. Open the letter which came to the Entering folder, guide the mouse cursor addressed to the sender. After that to you the menu where it is necessary to select "Will open add to the black list". After completion of this action you will cease to receive any letters from this sender.