Squash - very widespread and cheap product which is available to everyone, especially during the summer period. From it it is possible to make very simple snack which is very tasty as in hot, and cold, and to cook it very simply and very quickly.
It is required to you
- - 2-3 squash
- - 0.5 cups of flour
- - salt
- - 3 garlic gloves
- - mayonnaise
- - greens
- - vegetable oil for frying
1. As squash aren't cleaned in this dish from a peel, carefully wash out them. On a plate lay out a paper towel, and on it vegetables that water flew down. Cut off tops of squash.
2. Cut vegetables across on the part 1.5-2 cm wide. From each squash about 8 circles turn out.
3. Take a big frying pan, pour in it oil so that it reached the middle of marrow circles. Well heat it.
4. In a plate pour out flour, mix with salt. It isn't obligatory to add salt as mayonnaise and garlic already will give taste.
5. Roll in squash in flour and lay out on a frying pan, fry them from two parties. On roasting of one party about 5 minutes will leave. If vegetables soft, then they are ready and they can be removed from a plate.
6. Lay out pieces on a dish, let's them cool down a little.
7. Make sauce. Crush garlic and mix it with mayonnaise. Smear squash with this plain garlic sauce.
8. Wash out greens, and then small chop it. Strew with greens our fast and tasty snack. Fried squash are ready.