The name isn't accidental because the dish it can be cooked though every day - so it is simple in preparation, but tasty and kaloriyno. A basis are potatoes, and other components vary depending on their presence and a possibility of the hostess.
It is required to you
- - potatoes - 8 pieces;
- - chicken - 1 kg;
- - any saltwater fish - 500 g;
- - butter or margarine - 50 g;
- - sour cream - 200 g;
- - onion - 2 pieces;
- - fennel, parsley;
- - salt, pepper - to taste.
1. Well wash out chicken, get wet with a paper towel. Peel potatoes, cut it in half (large - on 4 parts), lay in the center of a deep frying pan.
2. At the edges lay out the chicken split into pieces, salt, pepper, from above put small pieces of a butter or margarine and put a frying pan in well heated-up oven.
3. In 30-40 minutes potatoes and chicken need to be filled in with sour cream and to take on small fire a baking plate a cover of 20-25 more minutes.
4. Before giving to a table it is possible to strew a dish with small cut fennel or parsley. And instead of chicken it is possible to use a liver, forcemeat, pieces of small cut salted pork fat.
5. Simpler option of preparation of potatoes with a saltwater fish. In a deep frying pan layers lay potatoes peeled and cut with circles, the prepared fillet of fish. Pour layers onions rings, salt everyone and pepper to taste.
6. From above fill in everything with sour cream (it is possible also cream to taste) and put in the warmed oven for 1 hour.
7. Serve a ready-to-eat meal with small cut greens and black bread. For fans - it is possible to strew potatoes with grated strong cheese.