Many people don't love some mutton because of rigidity and a specific smell, but the meat baked according to this recipe turns out soft and melting in the mouth, and wine neutralizes an unpleasant stock.
It is required to you
- On 2 pots:
- Fat tail fat – 100 g;
- Mutton (pulp) – 600 g;
- Onions – 120 g;
- Prunes dried (without bones) – 120 g;
- Fresh tomatoes – 150 g;
- Dry white wine – 400 g;
- Salt, pepper, the dried-up crushed greens.
1. Wash up and cut fat on very small pieces in the form of cubes. Divide into equal parts and spread out on a bottom of pots.
2. Pulp of mutton to wash up and cut the average size in cubes. Divide in half and lay out on mutton fat in pots.
3. Wash tomatoes. Having scalded boiled water, to husk with them and to cut them as well as pulp of a ram, average pieces. Distribute tomatoes over meat on pots.
4. Clean off a peel from onions and wash up it. Crush and spread out over tomatoes.
5. Wet prunes in boiled water for 10 minutes. Wash out and to cut small. Spread out over tomatoes.
6. To put the pots filled with products to pine for half an hour in the oven which is in advance warmed up up to 190 degrees. Not cover pots.
7. Take out pots from the furnace. Not disconnect an oven. Contents of pots to mix and add all seasonings, including salt and pepper. Pour in them wine, again to mix products and put in an oven to pine for half an hour, also without covering them with covers.
8. Again to prevent contents of clay food pots and to return them to pine for half an hour. Repeat such procedure one more time.
9. Cover pots with covers and disconnect an oven. Leave pots with a ready-to-eat meal in an oven ""reach"". On a garnish for the mutton made according to the above-stated recipe it is possible to serve boiled pasta, the rice or potatoes made in any way. For those who haven't enough sharpness it is necessary to add a spoon of sauce adjika or horse-radish with beet.