It is possible to make tasty juicy beef steaks in a baguette in only thirty minutes! The rich main course turns out.
It is required to you
- For four portions:
- - four beef steaks;
- - olive oil - 15 ml;
- - sugar - 15 g;
- - cheddar cheese - 100 g;
- - four baguettes;
- - two bulbs;
- - spices.
1. Warm olive oil in a frying pan, add the cut bulbs, mix, cover with a cover. Fry 10 minutes to a soft state.
2. Uncover, fill up sugar to onions, prepare 5 more minutes. Add some spice to taste, set aside away.
3. Warm up a frying pan grill, lay out four steak from beef, prepare two minutes from each party. Strew with spices, cut on strips.
4. Cut four small baguettes lengthways, distribute meat with onions mix between them. Strew from above with cheese, cover with halves. Beef steaks in a baguette are ready, serve separately to them mustard.