This extraordinary tasty snack will be suitable even for a holiday table. At the same time fried cheese is cooked so simply and quickly that you will be able to make it almost instantly – both for breakfast, and for lunch having a snack, and just to please family with yum-yum.
It is required to you
- - a hard cheese – 200 g;
- - eggs – 3 pieces;
- - flour;
- - bread crumbs.
1. We cut cheese plates or bars. Thickness of pieces has to be about 1-2 centimeters.
2. We stir up eggs a fork, we add a salt pinch. It is possible to add your favourite spices.
3. In separate bowls we fill flour and bread crumbs. If you have no crackers, then it is possible to use only flour – from it cheese will turn out not less tasty unless not so crunchy.
4. In a frying pan we pour several spoons of a sunflower purified oil. Oils has to be more that cheese was well fried from all directions. We put on average fire.
5. We dip each piece of cheese in egg. Then it is very densely dipped in flour. It has to cover cheese from all directions that the melted cheese during frying didn't have backdoor ways for effluence. Then again we dip in egg, and again in flour. Then in egg and in bread crumbs.
6. We spread cheese in the warmed oil and we fry to a golden crust from all directions. It is better to lay out ready pieces at first on a tissue to allow excess fat to flow down. Then to shift to a dish and to give with favourite sauce.
7. According to this recipe it is possible to make also sour-milk cheese. For example, fried cheese of suluguni. It is much less inclined to spread when frying therefore the breading may contain not eggs. It is enough to dunk cheese into water and into flour. It is possible to add to flour, except salt, a curry, dry adjika and other hot spices. And if you have the Adygei cheese, then it is possible to fry it in general without a thing – it well holds a form.