There is great variety of ways of preparation of fish dishes. The fried, boiled, baked fish, various salads — you will also not list all. One of the most ancient ways of preparation which is found at many seaside people — preparation in a clay pot. Fish keeps all the useful properties.
It is required to you
- 1 kg of a fish fillet;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 4 pickles;
- 2 large bulbs;
- 1 glass of sour cream;
- 3/4 glasses of tomato sauce;
- black sprinkling pepper;
- big clay pot or 4-6 small;
1. Fish prepares in an oven at a temperature of 200 °C. Until you prepare ingredients, the oven will manage to be warmed.
2. Small cut onions. Fry it in a frying pan till golden color. It is possible to use any vegetable oil.
3. Clean potatoes and cut it in small cubes. Mix with onions and lay out all this in a clay pot or evenly distribute on small pots. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fill in contents of pots with water that it slightly closed a layer of potato and onions. Close pots and put them in the warmed oven on a quarter of hour.
4. Prepare a fish fillet. Cut it approximately the same pieces, as potatoes. Cut cucumbers, preferably thin circles. Lay out all this in pots atop of the products which are already available there. It is necessary to mix nothing. Add sour cream and tomato sauce. If there is no water left, it is possible to add a little. Again put pots in an oven and you extinguish a quarter more of hour.
5. After the dish is ready, it is necessary to add greens to it. Small cut fennel and parsley. Fill mix in pots. Fresh greens, the benefit in modern hypermarkets are more preferable it is almost always. If suddenly it for some reason or other on sale doesn't appear, it is possible to use dried, but the taste will turn out a little another.