Summer in the heat, and many already begin to reap crops from the kitchen garden. If at you cucumbers kept up, then I suggest to salt them in pretty unusual way - in a package. This way is simple, as they say, to a disgrace. The fresh-salted cucumbers prepared in a package turn out very tasty and fragrant. Surely try!
It is required to you
- - cucumbers - 1 kg;
- - parsley;
- - fennel;
- - garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- - salt - 1 tablespoon.
1. Properly wash up vegetables then cut off at cucumbers on both sides tips.
2. Then cut each cucumber so that 4 segments were formed. Lay out the cut vegetables in quite deep ware and fill in with cold water. In such look they have to lie not less than 30 minutes and no more than 2 hours. Thanks to this procedure, fresh-salted cucumbers in a package turn out crunchy and don't taste bitter at all.
3. Fennel and parsley, previously washout, crush on pieces. Pay attention that it is the best of all to dig greens hands, than to chop a knife. When cutting it marks out rather large amount of moisture that can badly affect further its taste.
4. Then to greens enter the garlic gloves which are passed via the garlic press. They will give to fresh-salted cucumbers in a package a juicy note of taste.
5. Take the cut cucumbers from cold water and shift in in advance prepared plastic bag. Fill up them with salt and mix from greens and garlic. Having tied a package, properly stir up it. Thus, contents will mix up and the ambassador will evenly be distributed on vegetables.
6. A package of vegetables place in the refrigerator not less than for 30 minutes. Fresh-salted cucumbers in a package are ready!