Even rolls can become a fine dessert if to make them sweet! Thin pancakes, gentle cottage cheese cream - what this delicious! Also this sweet delicacy in forty minutes is cooked.
It is required to you
- For eight portions:
- - 8 thin pancakes;
- - 300 g of soft cottage cheese;
- - 50 g of sugar;
- - 2 kiwis;
- - 2 bananas;
- - 3 tablespoons of 20% sour cream.
1. Make thin pancakes. For this purpose mix 2 eggs with flour, add sugar to taste. Pour in milk, shake up a nimbus. Bake pancakes in the frying pan oiled.
2. Wipe cottage cheese through a sieve. If there is a blender, can rumple cottage cheese in it. Add sour cream, sugar, mix.
3. Peel bananas and a kiwi, cut with small pieces. You can take also other fruit - pineapple, strawberry, pears. This matter of taste.
4. Lay out a strip a cottage cheese stuffing approximately on 1/3 from edge of pancake. Lay fruit nearby, roll pancake, try to curtail more densely. The same way make rolls of all stuffing and pancakes. Remove for a while in the fridge - at least for half an hour.
5. Before giving cut ready rolls on small pieces, lay out on a dish, give to a table. Still sweet rolls can be strewed with grated chocolate or to water with a topping. Enjoy your meal!