In the middle of vegetation of clematises often it happens that one or several stalks suddenly for no apparent reason wither, and over time and dry up. Such phenomenon is caused by widespread disease which experts call vilty.
1. Infection vilty occurs at hit of infection in plant through backs or wounds. The reason of withering of escapes - in defeat of the carrying-out fabrics. As a result the infected stalks perish because of lack of nutrients and water.
2. Unfortunately, effective measures of fight against this infection do not exist today, there is only prevention. Most often the plants planted on heavy clay and sour soils suffer from the vilt. Therefore the main effort should at fungal for be directed on their improvement.
3. Further do not wait until escapes dry up. As soon as you notice that one of stalks begins to wither (previously make sure that in the soil moisture suffices), immediately remove it, having cut off as low as possible in the earth. After removal of the struck escape spill bush at the roots Trikhoflor biofungicide (5 g of medicine on 10 l of water).
4. It is worth replacing bush to the fresh earth in the fall. It is necessary to bring in landing hole Trikhodermin or Trikhoflor. And around root neck which needs to be buried when landing to 6-8 cm, generously to fill ashes. Making clematis ready for the winter, podsypta under its basis 2-3 buckets of the sand mixed with peat and ashes.
5. If the adult clematis has suddenly ached vilty, and the rendered help has not brought notable results, do not hurry to destroy, apparently, the died plant. Happens that having had several years, the clematis copes with infection and grows again. At defeat of clematises vilty rods perish, and roots survive.