In life there are situations when on clothes spots of various character get. It is much easier to remove fresh pollution, than old. Therefore try to remove spot right after it has got on fabric.
It is required to you
- Blotting paper, the purified gasoline, alcohol, acetone, turpentine, glycerin, ammonia solution, lemon juice, baking soda, table salt
1. Remove fresh greasy spots by means of the warm iron. With back and the right side of the cloth put blotting paper in several layers. Then carry out by the warm iron. Fat will remain on paper. Wipe trace from spot with the cotton tampon, the wetted in the purified gasoline or alcohol. Wash product in warm soap solution and propoloskayta.
2. Wipe old greasy spots with cotton tampon, the wetted in gasoline, from edges to the middle. Then wash product.
3. To remove chewing gum from clothes, put product in the freezing chamber. Leave for 15-20 minutes and sharp object scrape off it. If necessary repeat the procedure.
4. From monophonic fabrics chewing gum can be removed by means of acetone or other solvent. Moisten Q-tip in liquid and rub pollution. On color fabrics it is not recommended to apply this method.
5. Fresh spots effectively move away from oil paint turpentine or kerosene. Moisten the polluted site with solvent. Then blot fabric with ammonia solution completely to remove spot.
6. Blot old spots from oil paint with turpentine. Then wipe the polluted site of fabric with solution of baking soda. Wash also to propoloskayta clothes.
7. Moisten spot from rust with lemon juice and carry out by the warm iron. In that case reaction will happen quicker.
8. Wipe spots from tea with cotton tampon, the wetted in mix of 4 tablespoons of nashatyrny tea and 1 tablespoon of glycerin. Remove old pollution with the denatured alcohol.
9. Moisten spots from wine with mix of citric acid and the alcohol taken in proportions 1:4. Leave for several minutes. Wipe the polluted site with ammonia solution. Wash product in warm soap solution and propoloskayta.
10. Spots effectively move away from grass by means of the warm hydrochloric solution or ammonia solution divorced in water.