When carrying out repair with covering of surfaces varnish it is possible to soil clothes accidentally. Spots from varnish are difficult removed and do not wash off without pretreatment. When cleaning it is necessary to consider composition of varnish and type of fabric with which it needs to be removed.
It is required to you
- - gasoline;
- - kerosene;
- - acetone;
- - solvent 646;
- - white spirit;
- - liquid for varnish removal;
- - plastic bag;
- - plastic scraper;
- - hair dryer;
- - cotton pad;
- - turpentine;
- - the denatured alcohol;
- - medical alcohol;
- - synthetic cleaning agent.
1. For removal from clothes of spots from oil-based varnish use two means. At first process pollution by means of the dissolving substances: solvent 646, white spirit, acetone, gasoline. Carry out final disposal of spot by means of the denatured alcohol. Then just wash product in the normal way. The spot from varnish completely will disappear.
2. Delete spots from the emulsion varnish made on the basis of volatile solvent, turpentine or technical alcohol by means of mix from equal parts of turpentine and the denatured or technical alcohol. It is absolutely safe for any kind of fabrics and without effort copes with fresh varnish spots. If pollution have managed to dry up thoroughly, warm them by means of the hair dryer and quickly remove spots, having moistened it is abundant cotton pad or sponge the specified means.
3. Emulsion varnishes on the basis of pitch quickly dry and form particularly complex spots. For their removal it is possible to use cold, heat and the dissolving means. Place product in plastic bag, put it in the freezing chamber for 30 minutes, then quickly mechanically remove film and dissolve the remains from varnish by means of white spirit, acetone, gasoline, kerosene.
4. For use of thermal method warm spot by means of the hair dryer or steam, scratch out film plastic scraper, clean the remains from spot by means of the specified solvents.
5. If you have soiled clothes when painted nails, but did not make repairs, with the fastest option use of liquid for varnish removal will be to remove pollution. This liquid on acetone without effort deletes fresh pollution from any kinds of fabrics, but it is impossible to use acetone basis on delicate fabrics. Therefore for removal of spot from velvet, natural, artificial silk, guipure, velveteen use liquid without acetone. It is abundant moisten cotton pad, wipe spot, leave for 10 minutes, repeat processing then wash product in the normal way.