One of widespread options of warming of wooden house – construction of zavalinka. It is peculiar fence which covers all house on perimeter and creates additional barrier. In the past the zavalinka was done bulk: between walls of the house and fence filled up the earth, straw and natural heater. Modern zavalinkas build from bar, expanded polystyrene and other construction materials. Besides, they are warmed.
It is required to you
- - cement;
- - sand;
- - shovel;
- - water;
- - haydite;
- - liquid soap;
- - heater;
- - polyurethane foam;
- - special glue;
- - masonry paint;
- - brush;
- - brick or other finishing material.
1. Dig out trench around zavalinka. At its bottom cast tie from keramzitobeton. The structure of tie has to be the following: 3 parts of sand, 0.8 parts of tap water, 1 part of cement and 6 parts of haydite, and for the best viscosity add tablespoon of liquid soap.
2. Wait until the tie of trench well grabs. After that establish sheets of heater to zavalinka wall. Paste sheets of heater by means of special glue, for example, Flizenkleber.
3. At heater installation slot between it and wall to zapenta polyurethane foam. In case from socle through zavalinka there pass communications (ventilation and sewage pipes), then on their turns install auditing hatches which in the future will be useful for clearing.
4. After pokleyka of expanded polystyrene or other heater grease the surface of insulating material with thin adhesive layer: it is necessary in order that to heater solution was pasted. After it establish form panels and fill in design keramzitobetony. As a result heater of zavalinka is completely isolated from influence of adverse external factors, including moisture and rodents.
5. Finishing can be made according to your desire, that is any material used for external finishing work. The most widespread option – plastering of the warmed zavalinka, and then coloring of this design of acrylic masonry paint. Besides, the warmed zavalinka can be imposed with front facing brick, natural stone or special ceramic tile.