Do you think that the British it is universal begin the day with porridge? And whether know you that the presented rice salad and a smoked fish is also a favourite morning dish at residents of the Foggy Albion?
It is required to you
- For 2 portions:
- - 2 eggs;
- - half of a napiform bulb;
- - 1 garlic glove;
- - 65 g of the Basmati rice;
- - 100 ml of milk;
- - 250 g of a smoked fish (salmon, cod);
- - 2 leaves of laurels;
- - 4 bell peppers;
- - 25 g of a desi;
- - 0.5 tsps of ginger;
- - cardamom pinch;
- - 1 tsps of powder of a curry;
- - juice of a quarter of a lemon;
- - fresh parsley to taste.
1. Wash out and boil rice according to the instruction, without adding salt. At the same time we boil hard-boiled eggs.
2. Fish we shift in a small saucepan and we fill in with milk. We add monasteries and a pea of a black pepper. We bring to the boil and we hold on fire within 6 minutes. We pull out fish and we cool a little.
3. In a frying pan we dismiss a desi. Onions are thinly cut by half rings, small we chop garlic. We spread them in oil and we fry to softness. We add cardamom, a curry, ginger. We spread the boiled rice. We hold on fire minute.