It is ready to argue that this salad is familiar to much - our mothers and grandmothers cooked it in a little simplified option and only on holidays, is proud calling a dish ""Officer"". Times changed, in shops the set of products is available. So I suggest to play with a habitual flavoring combination of radish and meat.
It is required to you
- - daikon – 200 grams;
- - carrots – 2 pieces;
- - beef fillet – 300 grams;
- - a favourite grade of raisin – 30 grams;
- - walnuts – 50 grams;
- - olive oil – 30 grams;
- - green onions – several feathers;
- - parsley – couple of branches;
- - salt and pepper – on preference.
1. The longest that is preparing in this salad - meat. Therefore they should be engaged first of all. Wash out, cut off the chosen fillet from it excess fat and films. Put an integral piece in a pan, fill in with cold water higher than the level of meat, add some salt, add a pea of a black pepper and cook until ready on average fire. For the period of cooking it is necessary to wash out and wet the chosen grade of raisin or in warm boiled water, or in alcohol. Lay out boiled meat from a pan on a plate and allow to cool down.
2. While meat cools down, it is possible to prepare vegetables. Radish and carrots to wash up and peel, then to cut thin straws. Those to whom the taste of daikon will seem too strong can muffle it. Make it very simply - to boil water in a teapot and to drench with boiled water the cut radish. It will reduce its sharp aroma and a peculiar flavor and also will make vegetable softer. The cooled-down beef needs to be cut also straws, isn't thicker, than vegetables.
3. For gas station in more often blender or the food processor to crush feathers of green onions and walnuts. Add to them olive oil, salt and to move once again. At the end in a deep salad bowl it is necessary to connect straws from vegetables, meat and the bulked-up raisin. Cover with a cover and to stir up several times that all ingredients mixed up. Then to pour dressing and still few times to stir up. Before giving to spread out salad to portion plates and to decorate with parsley leaves.