Original mustard pies with two stuffings are a great idea for a nourishing family dinner which will be to the taste literally to all members of household.
- 50 g of rice;
- 70 g of a smoked sausage;
- 150 g of champignons;
- 200 g of flour;
- 1 bulb;
- 1 tsps of a yeast powder;
- 4 tablespoons of mustard-seed oil;
- 100 ml of warm water;
- 2 tsps of sugar;
- 1 tsps of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- any greens.
- Wash out red rice under flowing water, lay out in a saucepan, fill in with cold water (in a proportion 1:2.5) and to boil until ready, following instructions on packing. Remove ready rice from fire and cool.
- Sift and lay out flour in a cup, imitating the hill and doing in the hill by fingers small deepening. To pour yeast, sugar and ½ tsps of salt into this deepening.
- In other cup to pour in water and mustard-seed oil. To mix everything, to pour in a cup with flour and yeast. Knead a soft and elastic dough, cover it with something and leave to stand a quarter of hour.
- Meanwhile the loved greens, a bulb and champignons carefully to wash, dry and cut in pretty cubes.
- Pour out sunflower oil in a frying pan and to warm properly. In hot oil to lay out cubes of onions and mushrooms, to mix and fry 5-7 minutes.
- To lay out fried onions with mushrooms in a soup plate. There to add melkorubleny greens and boiled rice. To fill everything with salt and to mix properly.
- Cut a smoked sausage in small cubes or short slices.
- Divide a rice stuffing into two equal parts. It is simple to set aside one part aside, and to connect the second part to cubes of sausage and to mix to uniformity.
- The suitable dough to peremesit and roll a little a ball, and to divide a ball into 2 identical pieces. To roll both pieces of the test in thin cake layers.
- On one edge of the first cake layer to lay out a rice stuffing, to level it a spoon and to cover with the second edge, pinching these edges. As a result pie in the form of big pie will turn out.
- On one edge of the second cake layer to lay out a stuffing with sausage, too to level it a spoon, to cover with the test and to create pie.
- Lay a baking tray food paper. Lay out both pies on paper, to grease their tops with brewing tea, cover with a towel and leave to stand a quarter of hour.
- Then to put away a towel, and to send a baking tray with pies for 20-25 minutes to the oven warmed up to 180 degrees.
- In 20-25 minutes to switch off an oven, tops of pies to oil and leave to stand in an oven of 5-10 more minutes.
- To take out ready mustard rice pies and a smoked sausage from an oven, to shift to a dish, to cut and give to a table with hot tea.