All remember the school tortures connected with storing of some text, verses were given easier, but not all. Someone is still tormented by a question as quickly and easily to learn the big verse by heart. The fact is that rhymed lines are not always simple for storing, especially it concerns the people who got used to build accurate logical chains. And in verses to try to discover these communications it is quite problematic. But you should not despair, by means of some cunnings it is possible to remember bulky poetic creations without special work.
How to learn the big verse for a short time?
Problems with storing something are usually connected with the fact that the person uses some one type of memory, and for effective learning it is worth using several types. For their inclusion there are several ways.
- Very quickly to learn the big verse, read it aloud as though you address audience. Choose the speed, convenient for you, place accents which you find necessary. So at you it will turn out to feel a rhythm which each poem which will help to remember parts of the verse logically has. Only it is necessary to read not once, make it at least three times.
- Try to connect the poem with some visual images. Do it consistently that one picture led another, prompting the following lines of the poem.
- How to learn the big verse for a short time if you better developed motor memory? The answer is obvious – to write on the sheet of paper. Only do it not just like that, and pronounce aloud, so storing will go more simply.
- To add acoustical memory, read poems, paying more attention to words, their inducement, time, a form. This time you do not need images, but do not confuse a method with a usual zazubrivaniye. Here you try to construct some chain, this time logical too. For example, we will take the stanza from the poem by R. Burns:
In bad hour I took the wife,
At the beginning of May,
And, many years living in captivity,
More than once dreamed to hang itself.
Here the story is kept by the man, so verbs are used in a masculine gender. As the speech about last events, words will be used in past tense, etc.
- Try to comprehend the poem independently, without paying attention to the choice of the editor. Perhaps, you differently would break the poem according to stanzas as you see in it other sense. If rewrote the poem on a leaf, then make marks on fields which will help to remember keywords.
- How quickly to learn by heart very big verse? Break it into small fragments as our brain at very big flow of information begins to perceive everything that over a limit as unnecessary. Deceive him, giving lines in the small portions which cannot be remembered.
- When you read the poem, write down it on a dictophone. It will help you to pronounce lines in unison with record, the same mechanism will work, as when storing a rotational song.
- You do not learn all stanza at once, begin with the first line: read it several times, and then try to reproduce, despite a leaf. Do the same with the second line, then unite two lines. Consistently add lines, you will not feel more surely yet. This way is especially good for difficult sites which do not want to keep within memories in any way. If to remember the difficult site did not leave, write to it a crib (for example, on a hand), will be one keyword or a symbol enough.
Best of all new information is acquired in the morning, but if it does not work, try to learn the verse in the evening, literally before going to bed.