majority of the sold toothpastes contain dangerous ingredients, such as triclosan, parabens and SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). These substances harmful affect health. Safe toothpaste can be made in house conditions.
It is required to you
- baking soda - 2 tablespoons;
- cinnamon powder - 1/2 teaspoons;
- fennel powder - 1/3 teaspoons;
- pinch of sea salt;
- pinch of the dried-up horsetail;
- tea tree oil of 5-6 drops;
- coconut oils - 1 tablespoon.
- Obligatory ingredient for toothpaste is baking soda, it kills all harmful microelements and bleaches tooth enamel. Fill baking soda in ware for toothpaste preparation.
- Add cinnamon powder to soda. It possesses antimicrobial action, and also reduces toothache.
- Add fennel powder to the received mix. It has disinfecting properties, gives freshness to breath.
- For prevention of caries add horsetail. In advance crush it on the coffee grinder. He perfectly struggles with bleedings, strengthens gums, caries warns.
- Crush sea salt in the coffee grinder before disappearance of large lumps, and add to mix. It is necessary for removal of dental plaque and fight against periodontal disease.
- Carefully mix mix. Add tea tree oil. This powerful disinfecting, bactericidal, fungicide tool, and soft anesthetic. Tea tree oil can be replaced with mint oil. It, plus to everything to add pleasant aroma to paste.
- To add coconut oil to mix. This oil will give to mix consistence of paste. Besides, it provides the high level of protection of teeth and gums, reduces inflammatory processes in oral cavity. To mix mix. Toothpaste is completely ready.
- Such paste prepared in house conditions cannot be stored long. Therefore it is recommended after that it at once to use and not to store more than 5 hours. It is possible to brush teeth the paste prepared in house conditions both by means of brush, and by means of fingers of hands.
- This toothpaste remarkably smells, cleans, disinfects, feeds gums, improves blood circulation, strengthen roots and tooth enamel. And the most important - it does not contain harmful chemicals. It is necessary to brush teeth after each meal, or not less than two times a day.