In order that face skin had young and healthy appearance, it is necessary to look after it constantly. Dryness, peelings, cracks, wrinkles and insufficient tone – the main signs that skin needs moistening.
1. Marrow mask. Crush vegetable marrow pulp in the meat grinder, apply on gauze napkin and apply to the person for 20-25 minutes. Such mask is capable to stimulate exchange processes in skin, to humidify and clean it.
2. Kalinovy mask. Crush fresh kalinovy leaves and apply to the face skin which is previously greased with fat cream for 15-20 minutes. Such mask tones up face skin.
3. Honey and egg mask. Mix 2 egg whites, 30 grams of honey, 0.5 teaspoons of almond or peach oil and 2 tablespoons of the crushed oat flakes. Put on face and you hold within 20 minutes. This mask has the nutritious and cleaning effect.
4. Carrot mask. Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 fresh egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of fresh carrot juice. Put on face for 25 minutes. The mask rejuvenates, refreshes, humidifies and gives to skin fine shade.
5. Sea-buckthorn mask. Moisten small cotton tampon in sea-buckthorn juice, slightly wring out and impose in the form of mask for 20-25 minutes. Before drawing mask the face skin is recommended to be cleaned with lotion.
6. The refreshing mask. Or cucumber fill in 3 tablespoons of polished apple with small amount of hot milk and heat on water bath within 15 minutes. Mix the received weight with the crushed oat-flakes. Put mask on face for 20 minutes.
7. Camomile mask. Fill in 3 tablespoons of dried camomile with 200 milliliters of boiled water, cool and filter. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, carefully stir, distribute on gauze napkin and put on face for 40-50 minutes.