The child who is carried too away by a toy piano can bring all family to full exhaustion. Here if he learned to play some melodies – would be quite another matter. It is possible to teach the young pianist, but for this purpose the adult has to at first accustom with this simple tool.
It is required to you
- - toy piano;
- - notes for a piano or the textbook of solfeggio.
1. Children's pianos happen different types. They, for example, are divided into mechanical and electronic. In turn, mechanical happen to a chromatic scale or with natural. In the first case the black keys act as well as on a usual piano, in the second they are simply drawn. Unfortunately, toy pianos practically do not give in to control so already upon purchase it is necessary to choose it which gives more or less right sound. As for electronic pianos, they represent mini-synthesizers. Such tools can have the most unexpected design, but their essence from it does not change. They give an electronic sound, and the scale can be, as well as at mechanical pianos, natural or chromatic.
2. The instruction in which it is specified including that what what key has to give a sound is usually attached to a piano. In the instruction there can be also notes of simple playlets. The piano keyboard same as real, only small, it also consists of one-two octaves.
3. With the drawn black keys it is possible to play the mechanical piano only the melodies written in to - a major. You will easily find them, for example, in the textbook of solfeggio for the first class of children's music school, at "School of playing a piano" or in the self-instruction manual of playing a piano. There are they on the first pages. From these manuals you learn also about dlitelnost. The child can explain too how many the sound designated by a white circle or a black circle with a stick lasts.
4. Try to play the playlet on one sound. It can be, for example, an army signal where sounds differ only in dlitelnost. As keys small, it is necessary to play one finger. But do not fist other fingers, the hand anyway has to be free. And here the child can at once accustom to be played all fingers. The children's piano can become excellent means for development of fine motor skills.
5. Study the melody consisting of several sounds. It can be, for example, songs "Cornflower", "Cheerful geese", whether "In a garden, in a kitchen garden". Sounds in them are located nearby, there are no big intervals – the most suitable repertoire for a children's piano. As a rule, in all musical collections these melodies are printed on the first pages. They can be also in the instruction to a toy, and in the collection of plays for a glockenspiel or a xylophone. The child, most likely, just should show where it is necessary to press. But it is possible to make for him and special notes, that now are often used for training in a game at a xylophone. Mark each key with a color sticker. Write down the playlet circles of the same color, as a key.
6. The toy piano can be a part of orchestra. Its party, however, will be very simple – it is possible to play a fragment of a melody or to strike a simple chord when the melody is conducted by other tool. As the soloist tool it is possible to take a guitar, a recorder or a glockenspiel. You should not use a violin, an accordion or the real piano as they have too loud sound, they will just muffle the toy tool.