Tasty and useful salad will please you with the unusual taste!
It is required to you
- For 4 portions:
- - 400 g of pulp of pumpkin;
- - 1 teaspoon of a ground coriander (to taste);
- - 2 teaspoons of seeds of fennel (to taste);
- - pinch of a sprinkling pepper;
- - 8 tablespoons of olive oil;
- - 300 g of white tinned beans;
- - 1/2 bunches of cilantro (to taste);
- - 1 red bulb;
- - juice and dried peel of 1 orange;
- - 1/2 teaspoons of honey;
- - salt;
- - ground black pepper.
1. Slice, strew pumpkin with spicery, water with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix, lay out on a baking tray and bake in an oven of 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
2. For gas station to mix 3 tablespoons of oil with honey, juice and a dried peel of orange. Season. Clean, slice, mix onions with haricot, pumpkin, cilantro (to taste) and to pour dressing.
3. Tax on a table. Bon appetit!