Biskotti, confectionery is from Italy. The translation means, twice baked product. Such name carries baking with an ulterior motive, really two times bake dough in the course of preparation. These pastries can remind usual croutons, but it only because a period of storage at it up to four months.
It is required to you
- - flour – 200 g;
- - granulated sugar – 160 g;
- - a desi – 60 g;
- - egg – 2 pieces;
- - mix of candied fruits and nuts – 150 g;
- - baking powder – 0.5 tsps;
- - vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons.
1. In a deep bowl lay out a sifted flour. Mix it with baking powder and granulated sugar. Add candied fruits with nuts, mix. Mix the softened desi with the received mix.
2. Wash eggs, break in lump, knead dough. Divide the received piece into two parts. Roll from everyone sausage in the form of long loafs.
3. Prepare a baking tray, lay it the oiled tracing-paper (baking paper). Accurately lay out the created bars and put in an oven for pastries. Bake within 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees, during this time products will gain light golden color.
4. Having taken out a baking tray from the furnace, cool preparations. Further knife sharp obliquely. Lay the received semi-finished products on a leaf, bake from each party on 10 minutes. It is possible to store ready biskott in glass or other convenient ware several weeks. Serve such cookies usually with coffee, tea, other drinks.