The sweet dessert in the form of pine cones perfectly will approach a New Year's or Christmas table. Such dish won't take a lot of time in preparation, and will please with the fantastic and winter look, both adults, and children. Cones from chocolate flakes can also become a fine decor for festive cake, cupcakes, cakes or any other dessert on your table.
It is required to you
- - 3 articles of chocolate flakes;
- - unsweetened straws;
- - 0.5 St of peanut butter;
- - 150 g of chocolate Nutella paste;
- - 60 g of a desi;
- - 250 g of icing sugar.
1. Prepare all ingredients that you had them near at hand. Get a desi from packing and shift in a small cup. Wait until oil becomes soft. Divide icing sugar into two parts in the ratio 2/8. Leave a smaller part for decoration of a dessert. Prepare a big flat tray, best of all ceramic or glass, it is possible to use a big plate also.
2. In the small portions add icing sugar to the softened desi and mix by means of a fork. Knead mix of oil and powder to uniformity, then add peanut butter and carefully mix. Add chocolate Nutella paste to mix and once again mix. In the turned-out mix there shouldn't be lumps.
3. Take not a salt sticks, cut accurately on strips seven centimeters long. Put each strip vertically and cover with mix in the form of a cone, the sharp end up. Holding straws top, accurately around insert chocolate flakes into a cone. It is better to take rigid and dense flakes. To the very top thrust small pieces of flakes. Place cones on a tray and put in the fridge for three hours. Before giving decorate with icing sugar.