The most tasty and incredibly juicy boiled pork made from pork with spices. It is very simple to prepare in house conditions.
It is required to you
- Pork - 700 grams;
- Spices - rosemary, a thyme;
- Bay leaf – 2 pieces;
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- Water – 1 liter;
- Salt – 2-3 h a spoon;
- A black pepper - to taste.
1. To add bay leaf, a thyme, rosemary, pepper to the begun to boil water, to salt, cook 5 more minutes. Remove water from fire and allow to cool down.
2. Put meat in a pan and fill in with the cooled-down fragrant water so that completely covered meat. In order that meat was well pickled it is necessary to put in the fridge, previously having covered with food wrap, for about 3 hours, it is possible longer.
3. Get meat, dry, add some spice, pepper and salt. In meat to make small pockets in which to put the peeled garlic.
4. Put the prepared meat in a roasting sleeve, to water a little with marinade. Bake in an oven about an hour at a temperature of 200 degrees.
5. After an hour a sleeve to cut, water boiled pork with juice that was allocated and to bake 10 more minutes that the ruddy crust turned out.
6. Boiled pork can be served hot garnished or as cold appetizer, having just cut on pieces. As a garnish it is possible to use rice or boiled potatoes.