We bring to your attention very juicy and nourishing snack from the stuffed tomatoes. Such snack rather simply and quickly is cooked, doesn't demand the whole list of ingredients. It is convenient to cook it not only for a festive feast, but also for a sortie on the nature.
- 3 average tomatoes;
- 120 g of pork fillet;
- ½ zubk of garlic;
- 30 g of walnuts;
- 150 g of a hard cheese;
- small bunch of fennel;
- 2 h l of a soy-bean sauce;
- ½ tsps of mustard in grains;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tablespoons of oil;
- salt to taste.
- Frying pan warm, pour sunflower oil.
- Wash, cut meat with thin pieces, to rub off slightly salt, lay out and fry on both sides until ready. Then to remove a frying pan from fire, to tighten it a foil or to cover, set aside before full cooling of meat.
- Take out the cooled-down meat from a frying pan and cut small bars.
- Cut a hard cheese small into cubes.
- Boil eggs until ready, cool and grate.
- Wash fennel and to cut small.
- Lay out whole walnuts in a mortar and pound. If there is no mortar, then it is possible to use the blender or the most usual rolling pin.
- In a salad bowl to connect pieces of cheese, egg and meat. To add the cut greens and walnuts to them. To mix everything to uniformity and to set aside aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile to squeeze out garlic via the spadefoot, to lay out in a bowl. There to pour in a soy-bean sauce, mustard and mayonnaise. To mix everything to uniformity, to pour out in a meat salad and to mix.
- Carefully to wash tomatoes, a knife accurately to cut off a hat. Clean pulp a teaspoon, and to strew the remained cover with pepper and salt to taste inside.
- Stuff the prepared tomatoes with a meat salad, decorate with fennel, lay out on a dish and give to a table.