The fitted cupboard can intend for clothes or decorative things (photoframework, figurines). To make the most fitted cupboard of gypsum cardboard, a little skill and imaginations will be required. Thorough observance of the instructions described below will allow to perform work correctly and for a short time.
It is required to you
- - gypsum cardboard
- - metal sections
- - metal corners
- - screw driver
- - self-tapping screws
- - scissors on metal
- - tape measure
- - dowel
- - hammer
- - construction level
1. Preparatory stage. Choose the place where the cabinet will be located, and decide what function it will perform. Draw detailed drawing of all design on leaf (that it was easier for you to draw, look at several options on the Internet).
2. Mounting cabinetof from gypsum cardboard. Transfer drawing contours to walls, floor and ceiling. Mount framework from metal sections. If the cabinet is provided for decorative things, it can be various design and the sizes (at its mounting profiles 28x60 and 27x28 will be necessary).
3. Take sheets of gypsum cardboard (thickness of 12 mm.) also cut by the size.
4. Begin fastening of sheets to metal framework by means of self-tapping screws.
5. After mounting of all walls and shelves of cabinet, close up putty of slot and opening from screws.
6. Strengthen gypsum cardboard corners metal perforated corners. They are mounted on the divorced plaster putty, utaplivatsya in it and are exposed on level.
7. Then it is necessary to zashpatlevat the surface of gypsum cardboard even layer of finishing putty. After full drying of putty, it is proshkurivat small abrasive paper to ideally plain surface.
8. Now the design is ready to painting. Paint is applied in two layers. It becomes in order that the surface has found uniform color. After completion of painting it will be possible to begin to decorate and equip the new cabinet. Paint will dry in 2-3 hours.
9. It can make the most fitted cupboard to each house master. The cabinet from gypsum cardboard will add style and identity to interior of your dwelling.