Gypsum cardboard use is extremely widespread now. It is applied to alignment of wall and ceiling surfaces, by creations of boxes and other designs. The demand and popularity of gypsum cardboard increase its offer in the market of finishing materials, today many companies specialize in production of gypsum cardboard.
It is required to you
- - plaster;
- - facing cardboard;
- - water;
- - forming machine;
- - equipment for cutting of plasterboard cloth;
- - dryer.
1. Add in advance prepared mix consisting of the following components to frothed liquid: plaster (it is received by roasting of plaster material) and water.
2. Having made frothed liquid plaster "dough", evenly distribute it according to the lower sheet of coating paper, that is cardboard.
3. Cover the turned-out "pie" from above with one more cardboard leaf. As a result frothed plaster "dough" has to be covered from two parties with coating paper.
4. Miss gypsum cardboard cloth via the forming machine: it will allow to give it the necessary form and width. After that cut off gypsum cardboard cloth on single sheets. Then miss these gypsum plasterboards via the dryer.