The paste made according to this recipe will be suitable for people who don't eat meat or keep to a diet. Paste from peas is similar to sauce to a guakomola, it can be diversified, applying various products.
It is required to you
- - avocado – 1 piece;
- - green peas – 200 g;
- - a lemon – 0.5 pieces;
- - mint – a handful of leaves;
- - salt – to taste.
1. Pour water into a small pan, bring it to the boil, salt. Lower green peas in the boiling water, boil. On average for preparation of peas 3-4 minutes of cooking there are enough. Cast away on a colander, let liquid will flow down.
2. Wash avocado, cut. Having removed a stone, cut off accurately a peel. Divide clean pulp into pieces and lay out in blender capacity.
3. Add slightly cooled peas and clean leaves of mint. From a half of a lemon squeeze out juice and merge to peas. Crush products to a uniform state, add salt, pepper to taste, mix.
4. Offer green peas paste with avocado and mint together with toasts or crackers.