Mars, known since childhood (bar with nougat) is surprisingly tasty delicacy. Many would like to try to make it in house conditions without stabilizers and additives necessary for the mass market and long-term storage. In this article the light recipe for this chocolate independently is offered.
It is required to you
- 450 grams of milk chocolate (about 2 glasses of chocolate drops or grated tiles) – to divide into equal 2 parts;
- 120 grams (1/2 glasses) of the crushed creamy toffees - to divide into 2 equal parts;
- 192 grams (3/4 glasses) of peanut butter - to divide into 3 parts on 1/4 glasses, 64 g in each part;
- 5 tablespoons of the softened desi - to divide into 2 portions: 4 tablespoons and 1.5 tablespoons;
- 1 glass of sugar;
- 1/2 glasses of condensed milk – to divide into 2 equal parts;
- 156 grams (1.5 glasses) of a marshmallow;
- 1 teaspoon of vanillin;
- 500 grams of chewing caramels.
- In addition (for a covering of bars from all directions):
- 230 grams of milk chocolate;
- 60 grams of the crushed creamy toffees;
- 64 grams of peanut butter.
1. For a start mix about 230 grams of chocolate, 60 grams of toffees and 64 g of peanut butter in a big bowl and put in the microwave oven. Heat intervals for 20 seconds, stirring slowly with every time until all ingredients thaw and will mix up together. It can take several minutes, but you don't hurry, otherwise you can burn chocolate.
2. When mix is ready, it is possible to begin to form a bottom layer of bar. Pour out the chocolate with toffees and peanut butter melted in the previous step in a pan and distribute an even layer. Place a pan in the fridge until mix stiffens.
3. As is well-known from advertizing, Mars is bar with a thick layer of chocolate and nougat. For preparation of a layer of nougat mix 4 tablespoons of a desi, 1 glass of sugar, 1/4 glasses of condensed milk in a small pan with a thick bottom.
4. Warm on low temperature until mix thaws and will begin to bubble. Mix as required. Then remove from fire and add 1 teaspoon of vanillin, 64 grams of peanut butter, 1.5 stakanamarshmalloa.
5. Mix until all ingredients don't melt and won't unite in uniform weight. Put in a pan from above on a chocolate layer and exactly distribute. Put back in the fridge before solidification.
6. As all remember, besides chocolate and nougat, classical Mars (bar) contains a caramel layer. Mix 1/4 glasses of condensed milk, 1.5 tablespoons of a desi and 450 grams of caramel in a small bowl. Heat on low temperature, often stirring slowly until caramel doesn't thaw in condensed milk and butter. Be careful not to burn caramel. Let's mix cool down slightly and distribute an even layer over nougat. Put a pan back in the fridge before full hardening.
7. For preparation of a thick layer of chocolate from above mix about 230 grams of chocolate, 60 grams of toffees and 64 g of peanut butter in a big bowl and put in the microwave oven. Repeat all actions described in the first step. Then cover with the received mix weight from chocolate, nougat and caramel, level top and again put for some time in the fridge.
8. When all layers densely stiffen, get a pan from the fridge and raise wax paper or food wrap for edges to take sweet weight. Put it on a cutting board and cut on equal bars.
9. At will you can prepare one more portion of a chocolate paste as it is described in the first step, and to cover with it each bar from all directions. After that chocolate has to stiffen completely – and delicacy is ready!