Disorder in the children's room – the frequent phenomenon. Everywhere toys roll, on a table paints and hand-made articles are scattered, and the clothes are heaped. However, this chaos of children almost does not disturb. Therefore a disorder it becomes frequent the cause of quarrels and race for power between parents and children.
The main problem is that views of parents and children of how the accurate children's room has to look, strongly differ.
At first it is necessary to teach the child to clean up. It is necessary to show to the children how to keep order and to explain to them why cleaning is important.
What part of cleaning the child can independently carry out, depends on his age and development. But even absolutely small children can already help with cleaning. It is cheerful to small children to participate in daily tasks. It promotes increase in their self-confidence.
To involve the kid in cleaning, the following recommendations can be useful:
- For independent cleaning it is necessary to equip the nursery so that objects were at the level available to the child, with conveniently stackable boxes,
- sort toys so that the child knew where that he lies,
- for games with small toys it is better to lay fabric that then everything it was more convenient to collect on a floor,
- do not place too great demands on cleaning, it can result in congestion and hatred of the child to cleaning,
- children need time to finish the game therefore children need to report that in 10-15 minutes time to clean up will come,
- you approach process of cleaning in playful way. For example, machines drive into a garage, and dolls put to bed,
- give to the child small instructions, for example, to collect soft toys in a box,
- do not forget to praise the child and to show joy concerning the accurate room,
- together with the child sort and throw out the broken and old toys, do not create a surplus of toys,
- do not remove for the child if you blame him for a disorder, and then you remove independently, the child will understand that cleaning does not belong to his duties,
- do not help to look for things if the child needs any thing, he has to find it,
- establish certain rules, for example, to put pencils in a glass, and to put dirty clothes in a linen basket,
- be a role model if you keep order in the apartment, the child will follow your example.
In 5-6 years most of children already know what is cleaning. But just children do not like to follow instructions. It is necessary to encourage more at the child own ideas how to put the things. Younger school students have a cleaning – a question of arrangements. How often to remove? Where at it is prophetic the place? What is the cleaned room? Discuss more details with the child.
And if at all not to agree? At first it is worth checking itself: whether not too we are captious in an order question? If you doubt – be more tolerant. For development of the child very important that he learned to regulate cleaning process independently as soon as possible. It serves the educational purpose: that the child became freely developing independent personality and not to spend energy for implementation of the orders established from the outside. Parents have to get it together and allow to tide up the child independently. Approximately so: "We agreed that you will tidy up today". "I nearly stepped on a thing which you left on a floor. Lift it until it broke".
At teenage age at most of children in the room disorder. It is senseless to shout, beat or grumble. Experts in the field of education of children advise to show patience when expensive compact disks roll on a floor, the bed is not made, and the case is unattractively filled with things. Teenagers test as the new personality who dissociated from parents. Meanwhile, parents need to hope that former education did not take place completely and to insist only on the minimum requirements to cleaning. These requirements can be approximately such:
- in the living room, the general rules act on kitchen and in the bathroom, there it has to be accurate that everything it was comfortable,
- in the children's room there has to be free a pass to a window that it was possible to air,
- the disorder should not harm study of the child, for example search of school notebooks.
Thus, cleaning in each age category of children has some distinctions. However an argument which can be used for the child of any age same: cleaning is necessary not because it is beautiful but because it is very convenient to find quickly the things.