Rest in the children's camp remains one of popular types of children's rest. It helps out parents who cannot take a summer holiday, and very much it is pleasant to children. To feel adult and independent, without parental guardianship, - what can be zamanchivy? However, there is no guarantee that the child will be under fixed supervision, in the camp there is a lot of children. How to be aware of that, children's rest far from the house is how safe?
- First of all accustom the child to call regularly you and to report about all the problems. In turn, in detail ask him on what happens in the camp to it, his friends as tutors treat it. Even the insignificant facts can shed light on a lot of things. Of course, it is better to build up trusting relationship with the child prior to a trip.
- Before sending the child to the camp, inquire about this establishment. Where it is located? What ecological situation in this area? What menu is offered children? Answers to many interesting questions can be received if to go there personally and to look round on the area.
- The beach - one of sources of the increased danger therefore inspect it with special addiction. On the children's beach there should not be bridges for diving and bungees, the uneven relief and abundance of trees and bushes nearby has to guard.
- Examine recreation rooms of children. Of course, will not provide to your child the double room, but you have to be aware that according to modern standards in one room has to be no more than five - six places. Experience of existence in collective - undoubted advantage of the camp, but in this regard exists one more danger - psychological.
- Analyze character of your child and feature of his mentality. Estimate whether it is ready to leave a zone of house comfort and to exist in collective. Whether will be able to stand for itself where not all children are ready friendly? The non-standard appearance, strange habits of the child, nationality and even age can serve as a signal to aggression.
- Try to pick up establishment where the child will be among peers with similar interests. So he will not feel like the black sheep and will be able to avoid conflict situations.