Using the Internet, each person visits several dozen sites a month, and for various reasons: from information search before communication with friends. And in spite of the fact that the user is registered on the website, being in loneliness, it is easy to calculate the sites visited by it. It is enough to have Internet connection, the installed browser on the computer and to know a little information on the user.
1. Practically each person using the Internet was registered by social networks. You will be able to define the necessary social network if you know the city of residence of the person, its full name and date of birth. For this purpose become authorized in one of social networks.
2. Find at the top of the screen the reference "Search" (for VKontake) or "Find people" (for the website "Schoolmates"). Click on the link, and then on the People point. In the appeared windows enter information known to you: user's first and last name, age and place of residence. If search displays the list of users among whom you recognize the required person, so you selected right social network.
3. Rather often users who have an old hobby or hobby are registered on the thematic websites. If the focus of interest of the necessary person is known to you, try to find in search engines the most popular websites on this subject.
4. Having found such websites, consider that users seldom are registered on the websites under a real name. Therefore look for e-mail or the user's nickname in the search section of the website. On the specified date of birth, an avatar or style of the signature you define whether correct you selected the website.
5. If you after all are not sure of the website, use information on the login and a mailbox of the user. Send a request for password recovery on the website. Emergence on the message screen that on mail the message with activation of the account is sent, means that you found the user.
6. If you have an access to the user's computer, use the "history of visits" function where you also will find the list of the visited sites in its web browser.