The main component of green borsch is the sorrel which impacts that original slightly acid flavor. It is simple to make green borsch - having prepared once, you can safely include it in the menu.
It is required to you
- 200 grams of beef, sorrel bunch, 3 small potatoes, 1/2 carrots, 1/2 bulbs, 2 segments of garlic, 3 eggs, bay leaf, salt, pepper.
1. Wash out beef under cold water, put in a pan with water and you cook on slow fire of 40 minutes. If the skin is formed, remove it.
2. Well wash out a sorrel and cut. Peel potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic. Cut potatoes in cubes, grate carrots, garlic - on small, crush onions.
3. Place potatoes in the boiling broth and you cook 5-7 minutes. After that add a sorrel, salt, pepper there and mix.
4. Fry carrots, onions and garlic in a small amount of vegetable oil and pour out in broth.
5. Eggs boil hard-boiled, clean. Cut two eggs large into cubes and place in borsch. Cut the remained egg with segments.
6. When potatoes are ready (will become soft), throw bay leaf and you cook 5-7 more minutes.
7. In a plate lay out on several segments of egg and fill in with borsch. Enjoy your meal!