Fragrant buckwheat bread can be made not only in the bread machine, but also in an oven. It is the best of all to serve such bread for breakfast, to tea or coffee.
It is required to you
- - 50 grams of buckwheat flour,
- - 200 grams of wheat flour,
- - 150 ml of serum or water,
- - 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- - 1 h sugar spoon,
- - 0.25 h spoon of salt,
- - 25 grams of walnuts,
- - 8 grams of a compressed yeast or 1 h a spoon with the hill of a yeast powder.
1. Connect warm serum to yeast, sugar and salt, well mix. Pour in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, stir.
2. Sift two types of flour and in the small portions add it to liquid weight, knead dough. Roll a smooth sphere, shift in a bowl and leave for an hour in heat. During this time dough will rise.
3. Crush nuts in any convenient way and mix with the test. Leave for ten minutes.
4. In ten minutes create long loaf which shift to a baking tray from the test. Leave for half an hour. If there is desire, then from above make several cuts for appearance.
5. Warm an oven to 200 degrees. Put a baking tray with bread on the middle of an oven. In a bottom put a baking tray with hot water. Bake bread thus 15 minutes. Then remove a baking tray with water, and reduce temperature to 170 degrees. Bake 20 more minutes. Cool finished bread and give on a table.