Champignon - perhaps, the most popular mushroom in the world. It is used in kitchens of many people. Champignon – one of the few mushrooms which is giving in to cultivation in special conditions, at home or on special mushroom farms. Champignons fry, extinguish, bake, fry in a grill, prepare in clay pots, in addition dry them, pickle and preserve. Do magnificent mushroom sauces, gravies, souffle and soups of these mushrooms. It is the universal mushroom which is combined practically with all products.
It is required to you
- 500 g of fresh champignons;
- 2 onions;
- 3 garlic gloves;
- 250 g of sour cream;
- 250 g of water;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- black sprinkling pepper.
1. Wash out mushrooms under a stream of cold flowing water.
2. Place champignons in a pan with the boiling added some salt water and boil 3-5 minutes.
3. Then cast away mushrooms on a colander. Don't pour out broth.
4. Cool mushrooms and cut small pieces.
5. Clean onions and cut.
6. Clean garlic and miss through a press.
7. Spassiruyte onions in oil till golden color.
8. Fry flour in a dry frying pan till light-cream color.
9. Mix sour cream with flour to uniformity.
10. Add salt, pepper and dissolve mix with broth in a proportion 1:1.
11. Attach mushrooms and garlic to onions. Slightly fry 1-2 minutes.
12. Fill in mushrooms with sour cream sauce, well stir and bring to the boil.
13. The dish can be served as in hot, and cold.
14. Lower fire to a minimum and you extinguish mushrooms in sauce of 4-5 more minutes.