Sauce to a bullet (Poulette) – soft creamy sauce with mushrooms - is considered ideal addition to a chicken. The French word poulette is translated as a chicken or even the chick. It is one of the well-known "small" French sauces.
It is required to you
- 6 cups of chicken broth;
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- ½ glasses of heavy cream;
- 2 vitelluses;
- 2 cups of the cut mushrooms;
- 1 tablespoon of a desi;
- 2 tablespoons of small cut parsley
- salt and fresh ground white pepper
- to taste;
- lemon juice
- to taste.
1. Warm broth in a pan of the average sizes on average fire, then reduce fire so that to hold broth warm.
2. In a separate pan with a thick bottom on average fire kindle a desi until it begins to foam. Don't allow oil to overheat and get a brown shade – it will spoil taste of all dish.
3. Begin to add gradually to oil flour, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon. It is necessary for you that all flour united with oil in pale yellow odnoordny paste (it is called ru-Roux). After that prepare a minute more to get rid of smack of crude flour.
4. Take a nimbus and gradually add in ру hot broth, vigorously shaking up, not allowing emergence of lumps.
5. You cook on slow fire about 30 minutes or still total amount will be reduced approximately by one third, often stirring slowly to make sure, sauce doesn't burn to a pan bottom. As a result you receive dense and velvety sauce to a velyuta (veloute) - one of five great ""maternal"" sauces of French cuisine. Filter it through a gauze and return on fire.
6. In a separate bowl shake up vitelluses with cream before receiving smooth homogeneous mass. Slowly add on a cup hot to a velyuta, without stopping shaking up mix. If you stop shaking up, the yolk will be curtailed from heat and sauce won't turn out.
7. After you add all to a velyuta, all the same continue to shake up so far sauce won't cool down. If to season this mix sauce I will merge, lemon juice and a white pepper right now, the French Allemanda sauce or the German sauce will turn out.
8. In a pan with a thick bottom heat a desi, fry the cut mushrooms. It can be champignons or chanterelles. You extinguish mushrooms to softness, about 5 - 10 minutes. Pour in the made sauce, bring to the boil and you cook on average fire about 10 minutes.
9. Switch off, season with salt, lemon juice, a white pepper and the cut parsley. Sauce to a bullet is ready.